- Irish IT Jobs offers the platform as an online job marketplace for any person or organization, Being a customer using any part of the platform ('user') as either an individual that accesses a Platform to post a job or uses the services provided by Irish IT Jobs to its Users from time to time (the "Service") for any purpose related to finding candidates for job openings (the "Employer") or a Person looking for job in some capacity other than as an Employer ("Jobseeker"). You can use the Platform and Service only for lawful self-employment or individual employment for your own needs within the specified context of Irish IT Jobs intended and appropriate use of the Platform.
- Irish IT Jobs is the sole translator of the Platform's intended and appropriate use, allowing you to use the Platform. If you are copying, accessing, or using the Service on behalf of an individual, you reflect and warrant that you are allowed to sign this Agreement on their behalf, and that such entity agrees to accept responsibility for the Platform's use.
- The profiles of the users that appear while during a search in the Irish IT Jobs are generated by people whom Irish IT Jobs don't have any control over. Irish IT Jobs cannot ensure that users are real or fake. We do not have any responsibility for the authenticity and accuracy of any job posted or other details provided by any Users which include the identity of Users.Irish IT Jobs accepts no obligation and excludes any and every responsibility for the material, reliability, correctness, integrity, efficiency, or functionality of any Job Posting or other details and/or information available on the Website.
- Irish IT Jobs don't support any users (Jobseekers and Employers) and take no responsibility regarding the qualification of employers or do not support any potential jobseeker. If in case of conflict between the two entities (Jobseekers and Employers), you agree to protect and keep harmless Irish IT Jobs who are involved in or affected by such Conflict.
- The website makes use of Google Places API in the provision of its Services. By using our Website,you are also bound by Google's Terms of Services, available here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms.
- Your use of the Platform can be suspended or terminated at any moment, for any reason, and for any length of time. If you receive a notice suspending or canceling your license to use the Platform, you must immediately stop using it.
- If Irish IT Jobs decides that you are in violation of this Agreement, Irish IT Jobs reserves the right to revoke or terminate your access and usage at any time. Any termination shall be without prejudice to any damages that we can seek from you and your legal representatives in reimbursement for any loss incurred as a result of any violation or otherwise provided for under this Agreement.
- This Agreement applies to any resume, details, date, picture, photo, materials, or profiel information that you publish, show, send, or otherwise make available via the Portal. Without restricting the above, please keep in mind that by creating a Profile on the Platform, you are requesting and approving Irish IT Jobs to make your Profile accessible to any Employer in the selected geographic area.
- Irish IT Jobs and employers rely on the accuracy of the information you provide to us. Hereby you acknowledge that all the information given to us about your profile is reliable, complete and not misleading and remains so.
- The vacancies for any Job listing on Irish IT Jobs platform will be posted or completed by the respective employer and Irish IT Jobs don't have any responsibility on its validity of the job posted. Jobseekers should check the validity of a job post before taking any further action.
- Irish IT Jobs doesn have any commitment to list a job in the search result and or other listing and may remove or exclude other job listing for no reason from the platform.
- Irish IT Jobs assumes no obligation and disclaims any responsibility for the material, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Job Listing or details contained in Irish IT jobs search results.
- If an employer directly contacts you for a job, consent will be accepted by yourself for the request received from employers.
- In general, the work posting will be available to other Users via the Platform for 30 days after it is posted, unless this term is expanded in compliance with particular relevant conditions.
- When you respond to or contact a Jobseeker, you share the information with Irish IT jobs and request that we share it with the Jobseeker and jobseeker should accept the consent to view the contact.
- Irish IT Jobs and Jobseekers rely on the accuracy of the information you provide to us. Hereby you acknowledge that all the information given to us about your job posting is reliable, complete and not misleading and remains so.
- Irish IT Jobs don't have any control to list a profile in the search result and or other profiles and may remove or exclude other profiles for no reason from the platform.
- Irish IT Jobs assumes no obligation and disclaims any responsibility for the material, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any profile or details contained in Irish IT jobs's search results.
- Every piece of text on every page of the Website, whether editorial, navigational, or informational; all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Platforms.Irish IT Jobs software, which includes both client-side and server-side code, is used to provide Services.Color mixes, button shapes, page layout, design, and all other graphical elements of the Platform ("Irish IT Jobs Content"), products, methodologies, implementation plans, or other intellectual property used throughout the provision of Services ("Irish IT Jobs Materials"), the Platform, and all rights, title, and interest therein are exclusively owned by Irish IT Jobs or its licensors.Irish IT Jobs Content and Irish IT Jobs Materials are covered by copyright, patents, trade secrets, or other exclusive rights, and some of them are also protected as Irish IT Jobs licensed or unregistered trademarks, trade names, and/or service marks. We have moral and registered rights in the Irish IT Jobs and other trademarks, and you are not permitted to copy, change, use, or otherwise deal in the marks without our prior written permission.
- Except for the restricted licenses specifically given to you in this Agreement, Irish IT Jobs retains all other privileges, title, and interest for itself and its licensors. You may not gain any ownership rights to Irish IT Jobs Content or Irish IT Jobs Materials by using our Services.All Irish IT Jobs Content, including (but not limited to) any source code, product specifications, usage details, ideas, enhancements, feature requests, suggestions, or other information given by the Jobseeker or any Employer, remains our intellectual property.You may not, without limitation, reproduce, alter, view, sell, or distribute Irish IT Jobs Content or Irish IT Jobs Materials, or use them in any other way for any reason. You agree not to amend any copyright notices, proprietary legends, trademark and service mark attributions, patent marks, or other indicia of ownership on materials obtained via the Web that are not your Consumer Content.
- For jobseekers license to use. Irish IT Jobs hereby grants you a restricted, terminable, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Platforms solely for the purpose of pursuing employment opportunities for yourself, subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement at all times. Going though you agree that all the content of your profile posted in the website will be taken responsibility by you and your use of the platform is a privilege. Irish IT Jobs retain the ability, in its written consent, to revoke or terminate the privilege for any reason at any time.
- For Employers,license to use. Irish IT Jobs hereby grants you a restricted, terminable, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Platforms solely for the purpose of internal business use seeking candidates for employment, subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement at all times. This permits you to view and download content from the Platforms solely for your personal use in searching for and hiring job candidates. Without the written approval of Irish IT Jobs, you can not sell, pass, or delegate any of the Services or your rights to use the Platform or any of the Services offered by Irish IT Jobs to any third party.
Your Account and Password
- You will need to register with Irish IT Jobs and set up an account to access the Platform as either a Jobseeker or Employer and to use the Service and select your own sign-in ID and password to gain access to accounts. All accounts have a valid chat system to receive the response and also should have an associated mailbox to receive electronic mail.
- We can also refuse to grant you a username that impersonates another person, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right if we believe you are in breach of this Agreement or have used the Service to conduct law, or is obscene or otherwise offensive. We will also disclose user information illegal acts, if the information is held in contempt or otherwise demanded by authorities, and/or if we find it necessary and/or acceptable.
- If you register with us , you hereby agree that to give us real, factual, up-to-date, and complete information about yourself as requested by our registration form (include your contact number and email address) and be accountable for the security and use of your username and password, and not move or resell your use of or access to the Service to any third party. Irish IT Jobs is not liable and disclaims any responsibility if a third party uses your email inappropriately and unfairly.
- You agree to keep your account and other details up to date, like your email address and payment method information, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as required.
- It's not possible to transfer your Irish IT Jobs account to another user. It's your responsibility to keep your account details and credentials secure. Irish IT Jobs won't be responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- If you are an Employer or Jobseeker, you can create only one account and it will be your master account for both users.
- You can close your Irish IT Jobs account at any time and for any reason. Please contact the Irish IT Jobs Support team at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
- If your services are cancelled or your account is closed by you, your right to stop the Irish IT Jobs services stops immediately and your licenses end and we will delete all your content associated with your Irish IT Jobs account.
Subscription For Employer
- If you are an Employer, you will have the right to choose the subscription plan from the platform and your payment will commence from the same date, after your payment for the subscription, and thereafter on the same date every month ('depends on plan you choose'). your payment must be valid at the beginning of each subscription period. Your subscription will expire upon termination of the subscription period and will not renew.
- Depending on the circumstances, we might offer you a trial subscription to post a job, in the form of either a free promotional trial or a discounted promotional trial.When you sign up for a Promotional Trial, your payment method is approved for up to one subscription period of Service. Unless you cancel prior to the end of your Promotional Trial, your first subscription period will begin when your Promotional Trial expires.
Content for Users
- Users can post, send, view, or otherwise make available on the Platform Job Listings, Profiles, or any other information, photographs, messages, or other materials ("User Content"). Users can from time to time post User Content, which may include messages or statements that are inaccurate, deceptive, or factually untrue.Irish IT Jobs does not support and is not liable for any opinion, advice, facts, or statement found in User Content created or displayed by Users on the Platform. You understand that by using the Platform, you will come into contact with material that you find objectionable, and you agree that Irish IT Jobs will have no responsibility to you for such content.
- Users must not post User Information that is illegal, false, racist, threatening, violent, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable, or that includes sexual, cultural, or racial or other discriminating slurs, or material that goes beyond profanity into obscenity or abhorrence or that is otherwise against the law.Users are also not permitted to post User Content that includes proprietary information, trade secrets, or sensitive information. Except as specifically authorized by us, User Content may not contain advertising, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial correspondence, nor may it promote or trigger spamming.
- You are not permitted to post any User Content on the Platform that contains official identifying details (whether your own or that of another person), such as a social security number, a passport number, a national identification number, an insurance number, a driver's license number, an immigration number, or any other related number, code, or identifier.Inclusion of such identification details in any Profile may result in identity theft and other negative consequences for which Irish IT Jobs accepts no liability. Irish IT Jobs may delete such information, but they are under no obligation to do so, and they accept no responsibility or liability for the posting of such information.
- While Irish IT Jobs is under no obligation to do so, Irish IT Jobs which track User Content posted on the Platform and reserves the right to remove any User Content or portion of that violates the aforementioned rules, notifications, topics that are irrelevant to the particular portion of the Platform on which they are posted, advertising, hiring, or other promotional messages and any other User Content that Irish IT Jobs finds unacceptable in its absolute discretion. If you think a message violates our policies, please notify Irish IT Jobs as soon as possible so that we can consider editing or removing it. Irish IT Jobs makes no promises to delete any User Content, and the determination on whether User Content breaches any Irish IT Jobs policy is always at Irish IT Jobs absolute discretion.
User Content Rights
- You grant Irish IT Jobs an unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, permanent, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free license to make, use, sell, republish, replicate, distribute, execute, view, display the work from, and otherwise exploit User Content for any purpose relating to the Website, Services, and its business, to the extent permitted by law. When you apply for a job via Irish IT Jobs, you are submitting your User Content to Irish IT Jobs and requesting that Irish IT Jobs share it with a third party. You reflect and warrant that you own any User Content that you post on or through the Platform, or that you have the legal right to grant the license set forth in this section.The User Content does not infringe on another person's or entity's privacy rights, advertising rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights.There is no breach of contract between you and a third party as a result of the User Content. You agree to pay any and all royalty, fines, penalties, or other additional money owed to any individual or organization as a result of content you post on or via the Platform.You agree to protect and indemnify Irish IT jobs and its affiliates against all lawsuits arising from any content or materials you provide under this agreement.
- You agree that we own the intellectual property rights in the Content (whether jointly or solely) and that any other use or removal of the Content requires our prior written permission. You have no exclusive rights in the Content as a result of your use of it.
- If you have a clarification, suggestion, or a concern about the accuracy of specific User Information, please let us know by mail at email@example.com.
- Liability for jobseeker ratings that is displayed are based on the ratings from jobseeker and it depends solely on the employer's decision. If a jobseeker has any concern on the ratings provided by any employer(current or previous employer), Irish IT Jobs don't have any rule on the rating. However, if you are concerned about the ratings done by employers, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules for Platforms and Services
- Using the username and password provided for your account, only registered account holders can access the Platform and use the Service. Any attempt to transfer or delegate any of your rights or responsibilities under this agreement without Irish IT Jobs prior written consent is invalid.
- You can only use the Platform and any Services for authorized purposes and in compliance with applicable legislation, and you are barred from storing, uploading, or transferring any unauthorized content through the Platform and/or Services; otherwise, you may face criminal and/or civil liability.You accept that if we obtain a third-party argument the User Material you contributed is illegitimate, you will bear the burden of proving its legality.
- You may cancel a Service at any time, with or without cause, according to the restrictions and conditions of your subscription; however, you may not get a refund.When you terminate the Services, you may be required to pay cancellation costs under each pending subscription; you may be required to pay all charges made to your billing account for the Services prior to the date of cancellation; and/or you may lose access to and use of your account. When you cancel, your connection to the Services will terminate at the end of the present subscription period for the Services, or at the end of the period in which you cancelled if we charge your account on a monthly basis. Visit the Irish IT Jobs account management services to terminate a Service and, if applicable, seek a refund.
- You will cancel your subscription at any time; but, if you cancel during the subscription period, you will be liable for the remainder of the subscription period's charge. We may not provide refunds or credits for partial membership terms, preview periods, or expired material until we conclude, at our absolute discretion, that extraordinary conditions necessitate a refund.
- You must have a computer, compatible mobile phone, digital pad, or portable unit, internet connection, a data/cellular contract, and the required minimum system requirements and operating tools to use the Platform and access Services. You are responsible for supplying the necessary connections, plans, and/or facilities to access the Services, as well as paying the rates paid by the provider(s) of said connections, plans, and equipment. These payments are in addition to the fees you charged us for the Facilities and will not be reimbursed.
- The Services may be inaccessible at times, delivered on a limited basis, or vary depending on your area or unit. You accept that we are not obliged to keep the Platform open for your use, and we make no warranties over its functionality or that it will run constantly or error-free. We make every effort to keep the Sites operational; however, all web services experience delays and outages from time to time. We take no blame for the Platform's unavailability, or for any offer of Services located on the Platform, or for any disruption or malfunction for any purpose (including failures of our Internet provider or web hosting service provider, third-party intrusions ). Irish IT Jobs is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage you may face as a result of being unable to access the Website or Facilities. You will not be able to recover the User Content if there is an interruption.
- You accept that you would not send to Irish IT Jobs or submit as part of the Network any Malicious Code, nor would you use or misappropriate data from the Application for your own commercial benefit. The word "Harmful Code" applies to any program (also known as "viruses," "worms," "trojan horses," "time bombs," "time locks," "drop dead machines," "traps," "control codes," "cancelbots," or "trap door devices") that is deliberately designed to destroy, interrupt, disable, hurt, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate, or otherwise obstruct in some way any data, storage media, device, device, equipment, or communication, based on any event, including but not limited to exceeding a number of copies, (exceeding a number of users, passage of a period of time),advancement to a certain date or other numeral, or use of a specific feature; which would allow an unauthorized person to trigger such a result; or would allow an unauthorized person to view another person's information without the other person's knowledge and consent.
- You can not replicate any portion of the Site for your own commercial purposes without our express written permission, including: replicating or using the information and accounts of any User; replicating all or part of the Services or Platform in any manner.use any "deep-link," "robot," "spider," "page-scrape," or other automated system, software, algorithm, or technique, or any similar or analogous manual procedure, to reach, acquire, copy, or track any portion of the Platform, Profiles, or any User Content, nor replicate or bypass the navigational structure or presentation of same, nor obtain or attempt to obtain any materials,documents or material by some means other than those specifically made accessible via the Platform; or insert any or part of the Software into any other webpage, database, program, framework, or other digital or non-digital medium.
- In accordance with all Platform use: you must behave responsibly, reasonably, for the purposes of your professional practice, and in good faith; you do not indulge in any bigotry, prejudice, defamation, unethical, indecent, insulting, or other behavior that incites animosity, discrimination, racism, fanaticism, or physical abuse of an entity or group;You must support the Forum and its members and will not participate in any actions that may be considered intimidation, stalking, degradation, disrespectful, or otherwise demeaning (as defined by us). Furthermore, you shall not represent or advocate unethical or unethical acts.
Without restricting the following and as an example only:Users do not
- Create or assist in the creation of unsolicited commercial email or spam.
- Send, upload, distribute, or disseminate any illegal, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable material, or offer to do so;
- Distribute any Harmful Code on purpose;
- Transmit potentially harmful material to minors, or order or encourage minors to share personal information;
- Impersonate another person (via email or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
- Unlawfully transfer another's intellectual property or other proprietary knowledge without the permission of the owner or licensor.
- Use the Platform to infringe on the civil rights (such as privacy and publicity rights) of others. Encourage or promote criminal activity.
- Interfere in other people's jobs The Platform is currently being enjoyed by users.
- Create several user accounts in connection with any breach of the Agreement, or create user accounts using automated methods or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Sell, swap, resell, or otherwise misuse any Irish IT Jobs account for any unauthorized commercial purpose.
- Any part of the Platform, Irish IT Jobs Content, or Irish IT Jobs Material can be modified, adapted, translated, or reverse engineered.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other exclusive rights notices that may be present in or on the Platform.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Platform's web pages,without Irish IT Jobs prior consent.
- Contact other Irish IT Jobs users regarding multi-level marketing (MLM) services, jobs that require payment to begin, and any other topics Irish IT Jobs deems harmful to its users.
- Build multiple accounts on Irish IT jobs without permission;
- Bypass any practical restrictions or suspensions.
- In the process of using the Platform and/or Service, provide false information.
Terms Of Payment
- Unless otherwise accepted between Irish IT Jobs and the Consumer, the Services for Jobseekers are free of charge.
- Employers are free to use the Platform for any trial period defined by Irish IT Jobs for any specific User or class of User. After the trial period expires, use of the Platform and/or access to some premium Services will be charged.
- You consent to pay any charges associated with your use of the Platform or a portion of the Services in the currency listed. Depending on your place, some transactions can necessitate the conversion of foreign currency or the processing of transactions in another country. When you use a debit or credit card, your bank can charge you extra fees for those services.
- When you buy the Services on a subscription basis (e.g., monthly or annually (as applicable), you accept and consent that you are approving periodic payment, and payments will be made to Irish IT Jobs by the process you have selected at the recurring intervals you have agreed to. if any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or related transaction is refused or declined.,Irish IT Jobs or its service providers reserve the right to receive any relevant return item, refusal, or insufficient funds fee.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel the Services if we do not obtain timely and complete payment for all charges from you. If the Services are suspended or cancelled due to nonpayment, you can lose access to and use of your account and the Service, including subscription Services and User Content.
- Prices are exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated on the Platform) and are subject to change at any time. Irish IT Jobs can collect VAT or other indirect taxes at the applicable rate for the specific country (as per applicable tax rules) when you pay for Services.You consent to pay any duties or taxes imposed on the Services and to indemnify us for any claims resulting from your failure to do so. If any amount due remains unpaid, we may suspend or terminate your Account or services.
- All purchased Services, including subscriptions, are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise provided by statute. If you think Irish IT Jobs has charged you in error, you must contact Irish IT Jobs within 30 days of the bill. No refunds will be given for charges that are more than 30 days old. For example, by consistently demanding refunds for the same product or feature; that you are in violation of the terms of this Agreement; or that you are using any of the Services fraudulently. If you violate any provision of this Agreement, all fees are non-refundable, and we will bill you for the remaining payments due for the purchased Services.
Updation In Terms and Service
- Irish IT Jobs can amend the terms of this Agreement or alter or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service at any time, for any reason, and without notice by notifying you of such changes by any appropriate means, including registered email or by providing a revised Agreement through the Platform. By using the Website and/or any Program, you accept that you are aware of the most recent edition of the applicable Terms of Service. By accessing the Website and Services after amendments to this Agreement are made, you are considered to have approved and agreed to be bound by those changes.
- Users must keep confidential any written information that ("Confidential Information"): contains personal information or, where appropriate, details of any user's business; details of Irish IT Jobs' businesses; or contains personal information of any Jobseeker and is marked as confidential and/or proprietary by either party, other than knowledge that the relevant party may establish: was already in the public domain at the time it was disclosed; was in the hands of a party when it was issued, without having been obtained (directly or indirectly) from the other party or was obtained from another person who had the unrestricted legal right to reveal the information without regard for confidentiality. These commitments will remain in full force and effect after the termination of this Agreement.
- Users may not: use any Confidential Information except to the degree appropriate to exercise their rights and perform their obligations under this Agreement; or reveal any Confidential Information, except that each party can disclose Confidential Information that is needed to be disclosed:by statute or order of any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction; by any government entity, stock exchange, or other regulatory body; or to its staff and advisors, where the party informs the receiver of the responsibilities under this Agreement relating to the Confidential Information.
- If a User is required to disclose Confidential Information, the User must: notify the other party, to the extent practicable, if it anticipates that it will be required to disclose some of the Confidential Information; and only disclose Confidential Information to the extent appropriate to comply.
Data and Privacy
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Irish IT Jobs makes no guarantees about traffic, connections on the Platform, Job Listings, Profiles, or specific results from the Services. You agree that we are not responsible for any Jobseeker's or Employer's actions or behavior, and that we are not liable for those under any circumstances.
- Irish IT Jobs expressly disclaims any obligation or liability for the accuracy, quality, completeness, legality, reliability, operability, or availability of information or material displayed in search results or posted on the Platform by Irish IT Jobs or third parties.
- Irish IT Jobs take no liability for any damage caused by uploading or viewing any information or content on the Platform or via the Platform. Irish IT Jobs shall in no event be liable to you or any User as a result of that User's usage, abuse, or dependency on the Irish IT Jobs Platform.
- Irish IT Jobs and its licensors make no warranties about the stability, dependability, timeliness, or efficiency of the Irish IT Jobs services or the platform. Irish IT Jobs and its licensors make no claims or assurances for any information or advice obtained through the platform or its services.Irish IT Jobs and its licensors make no warranties for services or products obtained via or promoted on the website, or obtained through any links given by Irish IT Jobs.
- You accept and acknowledge that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of the website or other services at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any harm to your computer device or loss or corruption of data that results from such download.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances would Irish IT Jobs or its licensors be liable to any consumer for any allegation relating to this agreement or the subject matter hereof resulting from that user's use or misuse of or dependence on the site.Direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exceptional, exemplary, and punitive damages are not recoverable under this restriction of liability (including any loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss). Whether the claim is based on a warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, equity, or otherwise, and whether or not Irish IT jobs or its licensors have been warned of the risk of such damages, and regardless of whether any remedy fails of its essential intent.This restriction of liability applies whether the losses are caused by the platform's usage or misuse, by dependency on or harm caused by information posted on the platform, by failure to use the platform, or by the platform's disruption, suspension, or termination (including such damages incurred by third parties).This restriction also applies to losses sustained as a result of other services or products obtained through or promoted on the platforms, or obtained through any platform ties. This restriction includes, but is not limited to, the costs of procuring replacement products or services, lost sales, and lost data.This restriction also applies to the platform's output or non-performance, as well as any information or merchandise that appears on, or is connected or related to, the platform in any way. To the fullest extent allowed by law, such restriction shall extend notwithstanding the failure of any limited remedy to achieve its essential aim.
- Without excluding the above, Irish IT Jobs and its licensors are not responsible for any delay or failure of results caused directly or indirectly by actions of nature, powers, or factors beyond their rational control,including, but not limited to, Internet outages, computer equipment failures, telecommunications equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power outages, strikes, labor conflicts, protests, insurgencies, civil unrest, labor or material shortages, fires, floods, storms, bombings, acts of God, war, and governmental behavior,orders from domestic or international courts or tribunals, third-party non-performance, or lack of or variations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- Certain rights and remedies may be available under consumer protection legislation and cannot be refused, restricted, or changed. Apart from those that cannot be removed, we and our associated companies disclaim all implicit terms and warranties.Consumer protection legislation can include some rights and remedies that cannot be denied, limited, or modified. We disclaim all implied terms and warranties, with the exception of those that cannot be excluded.
- The parties agree that this Agreement will be approved electronically, and that their agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein will be established and entered into electronically.
- This Agreement contains the parties' entire agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and it supersedes and replaces all previous or contemporaneous written or oral understandings or agreements on the subject matter. Any waiver of any clause of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both Irish IT Jobs.This Agreement, along with any modifications and additional agreements you may enter into with Irish IT Jobs in connection with the Platform, shall be the entire agreement between you and Irish IT Jobs regarding the Platform.
- This Agreement does not plan or establish any agency, alliance, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Irish IT Jobs. We are not and cannot be a party to any agreement between a Jobseeker and an Employer, including any work or other engagement that may result.
- User support for the Services may be available at email@example.com
- All your correspondence related to this Agreement should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org providing sufficient details of your enquiry, comment or concern.
- We can send you notices and other correspondence to the email address you provide when registering on the Platform. It is your duty to notify us of any changes to your contact information.