NortonLifeLock is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. Bringing together decades of experience in cybersecurity and identity theft protection, we are the consumer ally in today’s connected world. NortonLifeLock solutions are powered by one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks allowing us to help protect against advanced online threats. Nearly 80 million members and customers in more than 150 countries trust us with their personal information. We’re dedicated to making it easy for them to keep their connected lives safer while helping to secure their devices, online privacy, identity, and home and family needs.
- Design, Develop and Implement web-based applications using web technologies to support business requirements.
- Research, tracks, and understands new web technologies as needed.
- Work closely with business partners to solve and develop business needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies.
- Regular Design Discussions, Create Design documents and Code reviews.
- Be part of technical design sessions and identify / document pros / cons of different approaches.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Testing your code (e.g., writing functional and unit tests).
- Exceptionally self-motivated, solid interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Quick Learner and ability to adapt quickly to any new Software Development technologies.
- Extremely detailed oriented, committed to excellence and takes unrelenting pride in the code you write.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
- As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
Required Technical Skills
- Mastery of web standards and user-centered design principles.
- Extensive knowledge of both dynamic and static HTML coding
- Familiar with web debugging and unit testing tools.
- Should be comfortable with standards-compliance and handling cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to effectively demonstrate creative and process skills as they relate to interface design.
Optional Technical Skills
- Experience with Adobe AEM is a strong plus
- Experience with E-commerce websites.
- Knowledge or experience on Angular, Node and ReactJS
- Knowledge on programing technologies like Java/J2EE
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.