As a member of the Support team, you will leverage advanced technical expertise to resolve complex platform related issues affecting customers. As a Dev expert you will enable customer success by helping our customers to overcome crippling technical challenges. You will provide hands-on troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance to the broader Technical Support team to assist customers during critical and time sensitive situations while partnering with development teams.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing meaningful feedback on a regular basis
- Assist with troubleshooting integrations involving third-party APIs and implementation of other products.
- Liaise and work closely with the internal teams on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes/new features.
- Provide feature explanation and implementation best practices.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong background and solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and languages.
- Relevant experience in Technical Support, a help desk environment.
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP web-based services, with a working knowledge of WSDL interpretation, generation, and consumption.
- Experience troubleshooting Internet technologies: HTTP, firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures.