We’re building the next generation in incident response at Salesforce. We are bringing people, process and data together for smoother and faster collaboration, communication and remediation. Some of what you will do:
- Manage a cross-functional team focused on software development, including developers and designers, working in an Agile environment.
- Lead discussions and coordinate the design and implementation of incident response/management solutions.
- Coordinate with technical leadership as part of a global department.
- Work closely and share ideas with other teams who will use our solutions
- Commit to your customers’ success by owning the experience end to end; all the way from design, through development, validation, deployment and support in production.
- Commit to disciplined Software Engineering - tech specs are second nature to you, code reviews are a way of life, and your high quality code is always production ready.
- Work closely with the open-source community. The community gave to us, it’s only right that you contribute back changes and enhancements.
- Use your prior experience to make sound design decisions, account for all the abilities of enterprise scale software, resolve complex technical issues and promote innovation. Be an example for engineering excellence!
What you have done:
- Experience managing and leading development resources.
- Acquired at minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field. Masters degree is a plus.
- Expertise with programming language and frameworks like Java, Spring, Node.js, etc.
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Knowledge of database systems like Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- Track record of success in delivering software products with rich GUI features and workflows along with backend code that powers the GUI.
- Demonstrated leadership in mentoring small teams in the process of conceptualizing, designing, implementing and shipping quality deliverables.
- Demonstrated passion, ability, a willingness to learn quickly and a mindset to make a difference. You are an effective communicator and work equally well in a team or by yourself. You get stuff done!
- Any experience with data-driven platforms like Kafka, HBase, etc and distribute systems technologies is a plus
- Any experience with SaaS and public cloud substrates such as GCP or AWS is a plus.