NortonLifeLock is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. Bringing together decades of experience in cybersecurity and identity theft protection, we are the consumer ally in today’s connected world. NortonLifeLock solutions are powered by one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks allowing us to help protect against advanced online threats. Nearly 80 million members and customers in more than 150 countries trust us with their personal information. We’re dedicated to making it easy for them to keep their connected lives safer while helping to secure their devices, online privacy, identity, and home and family needs.
Summary: Looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for automated (mostly) and sometimes manual end to end testing web applications for www.nortonlifelock.com . As a QA Engineer you will be part of a team responsible for delivering high quality web application software and you will contribute to delivering reliable, scalable and stable releases. You will play an active role in the day-to-day developing, execution of software test plans, planning, sustaining, execution of manual and automated tests by following QA best practices and troubleshooting issues and work closely with development teams to resolve problems.
- Automated testing websites which are on Adobe AEM platform.
- Test websites across different devices using exploratory techniques.
- Build, Design, Execute and Document automated tests.
- Write automation, performance tests in any scripting languages.
- Perform planned and ad-hoc manual testing as an when needed.
- Identify and automate appropriate test cases using tools & QA frameworks.
- Participate in meetings & reviews with customers and team members.
- Work closely with cross functional team to get the requirements for testing type.
- Investigate bugs by using available application and server logs, browser developer tools (Firebug, etc.), databases, and other tools and resources.
- Support deployments and maintenance activities.
Required Technical Skills
- 3 years of hands-on programming and automation testing experience.
- Experience in Automation Testing with any Content Management Systems (AEM is preferred).
- Experience with frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Robotium, JMeter.
- Experience with QA testing customer facing web applications.
- Experience with accessibility, security performance and automated testing.
- Excellent general QA skills like test plan creation, test case development, defect analysis and reporting, test automation.
- Experience on unit testing, regression, smoke testing, end to end testing.
- Excellent knowledge of formal SDLC, and QA methodologies.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and mobile device testing.
- Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, Perforce, Confluence, Nexus etc.,
- Deep familiarity with DevOps processes and CI/CD tools/processes is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated history of learning new skills and tackling new challenges.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in and execute tests within a Windows, Unix/Linux environment.
- Ability to work independently or less supervision.
Optional Technical Skills
- Automation experience with AEM components, templates, experience, and content fragments.
- Ability to design and build test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with SQL proficiency & experience in mobile automation [Appium, Xcode]
- Experience with Tools like Browser Stack, Blaze Meter and Google Lighthouse
- Experience with Load and Performance testing using existing tools.
- Experience with any new cool QA automation Frameworks which we can implement in our projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.