Come join the Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team and work with a talented group of developers building out solutions that make our infrastructure highly available, scalable and fully automated.
As a Cloud Engineer / Software Engineer (Student Intern) , focused on Cloud Infrastructure Engineering, you will have the opportunity to work on ServiceNow Platform and Tools, build state of the art solutions using workflows, orchestration and developer tools in Private and Public Multi Cloud infrastructure.
What you get to do in this role:
- Learn how the best Cloud Platform teams build and automate infrastructure at scale
- You will work on identifying & building solutions for critical issues in our cloud environments to ensure the continuous availability of our cloud (Five 9s).
- In addition to working on cloud automation, you will work closely with Engineering teams and other members of the infrastructure organisation including SREs / System Engineering, Instance Automation, Monitoring, Technical Support and the ServiceNow development teams to keep our cloud safe and healthy.
- Work in a Scrum-based Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Experience delivering student projects in software development
- Experience with debugging and testing software through a CI lifecycle
- Experience with OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or Oracle
- Some working knowledge and ability to use tools to assist with daily tasks (IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools)
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to technical problems
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive package on experience