Location: Dublin or Cork
Do you want to be part of the digital industrial revolution?
If so, we probably are looking for you as our new Software Developer.
We’ve hired some of the most talented engineers on the planet, and we’re excited to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come into the Industry X picture.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As a software developer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a number of industry leading applications deployed world-wide. Your responsibilities will include the integration of new third-party products, new feature development, triaging and maintenance. You will work closely with our clients typically using modern agile work practices.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• An honors degree or post-graduate qualification in computer science, electronic engineering, or related discipline.
• At least 2 years work experience
• Must Have experience in designing and developing applications
• Must Have proficiency in object-oriented programming, design and implementation patterns
• Must Have knowledge of build systems and CI/CD pipelines
• Must Have focus on code quality, security, safety and performance
• Desired/Bonus Skill: SCRUM/KANBAN/SAFe
• Desired/Bonus Skill: Jenkins, C#, Python, C/C++
Date Posted:May 27, 2022
Job Role:Software Developer
Salary: Not disclosed
Category:Software Developer/ Engineer/ Architect
Work Type:Full Time
Work Mode:Not Disclosed