Based in Dublin, our client is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
They require a Senior Technical Support Engineer to be based in Dublin, Ireland for an 11-month role.
This is a customer-facing role in a very collaborative environment and therefore it requires strong interpersonal skills.
4+ years of experience working as a Technical Support Engineer within an Enterprise Support Delivery environment.
• Strong knowledge on LDAP/Active Directory, SSO or other authentication or user management systems (e.g. Azure AD, Okta. SAML, SiteMinder).
• Strong Understanding of Email Infrastructure (e.g. Exchange, Office 365, Postfix).
• Advance knowledge on Web Services (consuming or providing) (SOAP, REST).
• Strong working knowledge on Network infrastructure.
• Hands on experience in any bi-directional, automated integration between two systems.
• Data Extraction Technologies (e.g. JDBC, ODBC) or ETL integrations.
· Shell, Windows Shell).
• Strong Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
• Strong Experience using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
• BSc or MSc in Computing Science or Equivalent.
• Business level English and ability to work onsite in Dublin 2 or 3 days a week once offices open.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Date Posted:Jan 21, 2022
Job Role:Senior Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Not disclosed
Category:Software Developer/ Engineer/ Architect
Work Type:Not Disclosed
Work Mode:Not Disclosed