FabFitFun is at the intersection of e-commerce, content and community. We inspire our members to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery and continuously find innovative ways to offer our members value beyond our seasonal subscription box. To achieve this, we are building a talented team of collaborative individuals with strategic minds and entrepreneurial identities.
Our HQ is currently located in the Greater Los Angelea area, specifically centered in West Hollywood, CA. We are in the process of transitioning to a hybrid work environment that will have employees work from our HQ 1-2 days a week. If a position requires more presence in the office or is eligible to be remote, it will be further detailed in the specific job description.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our growing global IT team and provide technical expertise to 500+ users across all offices!
You will help install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems. To succeed in this role, you should have a CAN-DO attitude along with problem-solving experience. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques as much of our workforce is now remote.
Our ideal candidate must have hands-on technical skills primarily administering cloud systems with hybrid on-prem AD/Windows server experience, implementing and maintaining IT security systems, and managing networks in a startup environment. Secondary responsibilities include, but not limited to, diagnosing issues related to computer hardware or software, networking equipment, printers, scanners, copiers, VoIP phones, A/V equipment, as well as being able to independently research, recommend, and implement reasonable solutions, and document fix procedures.
We’re a small team tasked with moving mountains. Be ready for some complex challenges!
What You'll Do:
- Provide day to day end-user Tier 2 support for 500+ users across multiple locations
- Follow best practices throughout the entire technical support process
- Utilize a company-wide ticketing system for all IT requests
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Customize desktop and cloud applications to meet user needs when necessary
- Document, monitor, and resolve Tier 2 support tickets in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware, software, network and peripheral issues
- Provide mentorship to the helpdesk team members
- Provide second level support for Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, Android issues
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Provide on-call/after-hours support, system implementations, and upgrades
- Record technical issues / solutions in logs & help create documentation and manual
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests
- Work with the IT team to plan, implement, and document systems
- Administer MDM and management of hardware, asset inventory, forms, and policies
- Maintain on/offboarding processes and associated automations and documentation
- Adhere to industry standards and follow best practices during system implementations
- Work with IT Manager and Security Incident Detection/Response engineer(US-HQ) to improve processes, equipment and software
- Support FFF’s global identity and Access Management function; must working knowledge of Single Sign On tools and technologies(e.g. Okta, OneLogin and SAML 2.0, Oauth) and Multi-factor authentication
- 5+ years of IT Help Desk + lead experience in a Mac/PC environment with an emphasis on networking and cloud software in a startup environment
- Customer-focused attitude, strong communication, Executive/C-Level Support as needed
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Organizational skills a must
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer / Technical Support Engineer
- Strong experience with Google Apps for Business: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Experience providing support for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE
- Background in providing desktop support for Windows 10 & Server and Mac OSX 10.9+
- Knowledge of support for Microsoft Office Suite 2019
- Systems Admin knowledge of networking technologies, WiFi and APs, SSO, G-Suite Admin, Zoom, Dropbox/Box, JAMF, JIRA and/or other ticketing solutions
- Knowledge of network security practices and applications
- Proven ability to provide proactive customer service with strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of a range of software and hardware diagnostic tools
- Collaboration within the team and especially with other Business Units and Depts
- CompTIA A+, Apple ACMT, and/or Network+ Certification preferred
- Competitive salary, equity incentives and an amazing benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and pension
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store