We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The Commissions team at SAP are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced front end engineer with proven experience delivering quality UI’s to the customer. You are interested in writing top quality code, self-motivated and looking to share your knowledge with the team. We’ll expect you to take ownership and help test, release and maintain the code you write.
We are a team of technology enthusiasts, highly skilled with the utmost respect for each other. We like finding solutions to complex problems and learning as we go. We are currently breaking up a monolith and working towards micro-frontend architecture and end to end responsibility for the team. We are working mostly from home with occasional office visits to catch up with colleagues as part of SAP’s commitment to Flexible working model.
To succeed in this position, you must:
● Guide the team in technical decisions relating to the front end stack
● Write unit tests and maintain coding standards
● You will deliver product features through beautiful CSS and HTML, taking design concepts into build
● Work closely with PM’s, Designers, QA and Full Stack developers to deliver quality features to the customer
● You will be involved in Code Reviews
● You will look for and fix bugs
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
● An expert in at least one frontend framework. (Angular, React or Vue)
● Expert in HTML, CSS, LESS or SASS.
● Experienced with Unit Testing tools like Jasmine, Karma, Jest
● Knowledge of Webpack, Angular Cli or other process and build related tools
● Solid understanding of performance issues and working on single page applications
● Comfortable resolving cross browser issues
● An advocate for the user
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Computer science degree (or equivalent)
● ES6, TypeScript, RxJS, Angular with NgRx.
● Knowledge of BEM, specificity, experience with CSS Frameworks
● An interest in Micro-frontend architecture