Job Description Summary
We are hiring a Scrum Master professional to join our team. We are looking for a Certified Scrum Master, knowledgeable in Agile methodology and scrum. The ideal candidate will be experienced as a Scrum Master.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 75,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
As Scrum Master you will lead and manage agile methodology and scrum practices for the software development team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Help the product owner and scrum team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum team in self-organisation
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and manage a team
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method, i.e. Scrum, Kanban
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
- Adept at refinement, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques