Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Together, we create technologies that take society further
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for administration of Software Releases within our ERP and supporting systems, where you will need to monitor and finish the steps associated with registering and enabling all software releases they are allocated, based on approved requirements
- You will work closely and positively with a significant number of multi-functional and Global internal customers. Required to coordinate multi-functional meetings, to drive closure on specific topics/document minutes/prepare presentations/ensure follow through, as well as assisting with requirements gathering, documenting and representing the business process preferences to IT and other partners.
- We are looking for someone who has experience working in a data entry role in SAP or similar ERP environment ideal (order entry or data creation) is preferred. Working out of different inboxes, ensuring agreed TAT's and SLA's are met with regard to requests and tickets
- We would welcome applications from someone who is has strong digital literacy a pre-requisite (Outlook/Excel/Word/Powerpoint/Microsoft Teams)
- Do you have customer service related experience required, ideally experience dealing with other countries & timezones, superb attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills – then we want to hear from you.