Our client is a rapidly expanding USA FinTech software company in the Tipp/Limerick region. This is a maternity leave temporary role for 12 months. (Role can be worked 3 days per week onsite/2 days a week from home office in Ireland.)
The Product Manager/Owner will work in a collaborative role, engaging all key stakeholders to analyse and assess business needs and requirements to understand existing challenges and present proposals for solutions which are clear, concise and unambiguous. The Product Manager/Owner will work closely with the product development, analytics and delivery teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to achieve project milestones and deliverables.
In this role you will:
- Contribute significantly to implementing solutions within a collaborative, high trust, delivery team consisting of product managers, developers, data scientists and DevOps engineers.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to clearly ascertain, communicate and address business challenges, pain points and issues.
- Research, analyse and prepare unambiguous business requirement documents to ensure client and market needs are identified and met.
- Effectively manage client expectations and maintain strong focus on client satisfaction.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog for sprint planning. This will also involve preparation of agile-based epics and stories that conform to best practice, incorporating well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Make significant contributions to product roadmap discussions balancing urgent client needs with internal strategic roadmap priorities.
- Prepare and deliver training and/or presentations at all business levels.
- At least 2 years product ownership/management experience, gained in a similar fast moving enterprise scale environment.
- Strong background in product research, product management and/or business analysis.
- Experience of managing product backlog for sprint planning and of agile-based epics and stories that conform to best practice.
- Experience with SDLC and artefact management tools such as JIRA.
- Knowledge of product UI and UX.
- Experience of process analysis, mapping and process reengineering using tools such as MS Visio or draw.io
- Strong negotiating skills and relationship building capabilities and the ability to bring diverse stakeholders to the table and gain consensus.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills including the ability to effectively track and prioritize workloads
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp 4 work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)