Senior Network Engineer
Our client is one of the leading technology companies in Dublin is looking to recruit Senior Network Engineer to join their team.
This a 12-month fixed term role and suitable for someone with experience in supporting existing network and design across multiple projects for the business.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Be able to analyse and troubleshoot network problems. 1st and 2nd Line support.
- Plan and schedule daily tasks according to priority and severity; Use sound judgment on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices; Use initiative to provide a quality solution and service to the customer.
- Complete Switch installation, maintenance, and configuration activities
- Support networks in remote locations.
- Read, understand, and follow basic N/W problem diagnosis. Maintain switched network environments.
- Responsible for implementing standard and non-standard changes
- Support Asset Management audits and reconciliation activities, (updating system, monthly audits for asset accuracy etc).
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in IT with a certification,
- CCNA is essential
- 4+ year experience in Computing Network support, troubleshooting and configuration preferably with Cisco devices
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with Infrastructure technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to adhere to processes and procedures.