I am working with a well known Irish company to help find an Information Security Officer. This is a hybrid role with an expectation to be on-site at least 1 day a week.
What will you be doing:
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detail cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Be an active participant in Security Incident management, both participating and chairing meetings to address actual and potential issues.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Proven work experience as a Security Engineer or Information Security Architect.
- Azure security knowledge/qualifications/operational practice.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience of scripting in a windows environment an advantage.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Familiarity working in an environment, which uses 3rd party suppliers to host and manage infrastructure.
- Knowledge of security frameworks e.g. ISO27001, Cobit
- Familiarity with Palo Alto and/or Checkpoint firewalls, Cortex, SIEM solutions.
- Business Incentives