Information Security Manager
I am working with a global cyber security company to help find their next Information Security Manager. Someone who will help shape the future of the company. If you're looking for a role where you can put your stamp on how a company grows and protects itself, this is the role for you!
- Establish, manage and develop all aspects of IT security to ensure business continuity, reduce risk and obtain/retain compliance accreditations
- Define, measure and meet key operational metrics
- Establish strategic direction for information security
- Define, implement, and govern policies and practices in terms of all aspects of information security
- Partner with and influence stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation in security and networking
- Maintain logs, documentation, and reports of activity
- Recommend and implement changes in IS and Security policies and practices in accordance with changes in applicable data protection
- Driver audit process to ensure the company are ahead of the curve
- You will need a proven background in promoting and overseeing strategic security relationships between internal resources and external entities, including IT vendors and partner organisations.
- 5+ years demonstrable experience implementing and managing corporate information security practices, with deep understanding and practical application of ISO frameworks (e.g. ISO27001)
- Effective communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills with a customer-first mindset
- Proven ability to influence and steer stakeholders and service providers at all hierarchical levels
- Ideal candidates will have relative security certifications, CISSP, CISM etc