Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE GreenLake is at the vanguard of HPE's current and future strategy to become the industry leader in Edge to Cloud platforms. Launched over 2 years ago, the GreenLake brand has since grown to become the market leader for on-premises IT-as-a-service, leading the category with over 35% global unaided awareness. HPE GreenLake brings the modern cloud IT experience to the data and applications clients can't or won't put into the public cloud.
In a typical day as a Software Engineer, you would…
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users
- Write code and complete programming by using current programming languages and technologies
- Perform testing and debugging of applications
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Effectively communicate product architectures and design proposals
- Collaborate with peers, engineers, technicians, and external design partners
- Typically interact with high-level individual contributors, managers, and program core teams
If you have…
- Ideally some experience with developing for Linux
- Knowledge of multiple languages such as, Python, Java, Golang, etc.
- Understanding of testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Understanding of microservice architecture, REST, API’s, gRPC
- Understanding of automated CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Deployment) tools and processes such as Jenkins, CircleCI and GitOps
- Understanding of container and orchestration technologies – Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of public cloud
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- A professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in software application design tools and programming languages
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?