Amach is an industry-leading software company with headquarters located in Dublin and remote teams in UK and Europe. Our team members are typically located within 2-hour time zone for better collaboration.
We specialize in Digital Transformation including agile software development, DevOps, automation, databases, and cloud consulting. Amach are an AWS registered partner.
We are searching for an innovative Development Manager to join our company. As the Development Manager, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyse briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful as a Development Manager, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding Development Manager are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant Management certification may be required.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive rate based on experience