SAP Customer Data Cloud Support Engineering
We are currently recruiting for a SAP Customer Data Cloud Support Engineering work with our client SAP in Dublin. The role is remote /hybrid. This is a 12-month contract position.
The primary function of a Customer Data Cloud Support Engineer is to effectively support our API driven SaaS platform for both internal and external customers. Support includes site navigation and system troubleshooting as well as interfacing with other SAP teams to ensure world-class service.
The foundation of this role is built on customer satisfaction, service, and the delivery of consistent high-level support. Specialists will provide complete satisfaction for all customer interactions. This role is expected to be self-motivated, proactive, and demonstrate a passion for continuous learning.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Display exceptional customer service when providing inbound and outbound (phone, email, live chat) functional support and resolution to customers (external and internal)
- Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to the business impact of customer's issues utilizing effective questioning/troubleshooting techniques
- Distribute the Support Cases to the Support Engineers so the best possible service is received by the customer
- Assist the Support Team in generation, quality, and maintenance of Knowledgebase Articles
- Ensure Support Cases with third parties are updated to ensure customers or support updates are within SLA.
- While acting as a customer advocate, develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within SAP
- Manage or participate in improvement or prevention projects to improve the quality of the customer support organization
- Present the company in a positive and fair manner with timely updates and knowledgeable answers
Experience & Language Requirements
- 2 years customer-facing work experience
- Ability to work within structured time frames that provide limited flexibility
- External and Internal client experience
- Experience with creative problem solving for customers
- Experience providing customer support is preferred
- Superior customer service skills with experience in handling difficult customer situations
- Ability to prepare complete and accurate process/knowledge documents
- All Support is provided in English.
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree Preferred or equivalent work experience in Internet based technology's.
Professional Training, Certification & Skills
- Familiar with Internet Browsers such as Chrome, Safari and Edge and their workings