Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Communications Manager with 1 + years’ experience as a communications manager/executive in a multinational, to join them, initially until June 2022.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20125
What will a Communications Manager do?
· Contribute to employee engagement and communications strategy to drive engagement of our client’s employees in Ireland.
· Develop and implement creative communication campaigns that inform and educate employees about our client’s culture, ambitions, and strategic priorities.
· Create visually striking and compelling content for the digital signage communications platform including digital screens in all locations, the digital wall and digital lake.
· Gather and collate information for our client’s Irish weekly e-zine, write, draft, and edit newsletter each week.
· Provide support to Head of Employee Comms and Engagement, and work with Employee Events Program Manager and other members of comms team as necessary.
· Provide support to cross-site teams including Marketing, HR, Recruitment, Employer Brand, Diversity & Inclusion, Philanthropy, Education, and other teams to create content that is compelling and engaging.
· Provide administrative support to Head of Employee Comms and Engagement including maintenance of mail lists, evaluation of comms campaigns and project management.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 1 + years’ experience as a communications manager/executive in a multinational.
· Must have strong creative design skills and an interest in brand, identity and visual communications.
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
· On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
· Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.