Working within a multidisciplinary team of engineers while being part of an extended SDET community of practice.
Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
Understanding project documentation, customer demands, and product objectives to create, manage and execute test cases and complex test scenarios.
Writing and executing scientifically derived unit, component, system integration and performance tests.
Setting up, maintaining, and executing tests in automation frameworks across multiple application platforms such as Mobile, Web, and Server.
Managing cloud-based test environments.
Several years experience of software testing with a number of years operating in a significant automation / SDET role.
Experience working within the software development life cycle, ideally in a cloud based environment (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.).
Experience manipulating and analyzing large datasets to enable effective data driven testing.
Experience in MySQL, Python ((or other scripting languages) and testing RESTful APIs
Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or in a relevant field.
Experience with testing for accessibility - ADA & WCAG standard - testing tools JAWS, screen readers, etc.
Clover Employee Benefits
To support the total wellbeing of our associates, we offer a dynamic benefits package that is designed to support and enable a healthy work-life balance. These benefits include:
● A culture of mindfulness and wellbeing. Clover Nenagh prioritises employee work life balance by making mindfulness and wellbeing a central part of our working lives. Our employees are provided with live and online wellbeing resources and programs.
● Excellent education support to enable Clover employees to fulfil career aspirations. Clover offers several levels of educational support including internal online training and course library, support for achieving recognised professional certifications and a higher education policy.
● A state-of-the-art, fully accessible building for people with physical requirements.
● VHI health Insurance.
● Income protection benefit.
● Occupational contributory pension.
● Parental leave policy.
● Death in service benefit.
● Employee rewards and employee service awards programs.
● Competitive employee referral scheme.