Vhi is Ireland’s No.1 Health Insurer. Vhi Health & Wellbeing has been established to develop medical, health and wellbeing services for Vhi customers. Vhi currently provides a range of health and wellbeing services to its customers, including leading urgent care services in our SwiftCare Clinics. Vhi Health & Wellbeing are now expanding services with the opening of a community based facility in Carrickmines in Q1 2022.
We are currently recruiting for a number of full time and part time administrators. We will stagger start dates for the successful candidates with full training and onboarding provided on site at our Ballaly clinic.
To provide excellent administrative support to The Vhi 360 Clinic Carrickmines. The role holder will be required to provide administrative support for number of different services as well as front & back office functions for both scheduled and unscheduled clinics/services within the facility. Reporting to the TBC and working across a 7 day roster, this person will provide best in class customer service to patients attending our Clinics while also being a supportive colleague to other staff members.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to patients attending the Clinic.
- Manage all communications in a respectful and courteous manner e.g. face-to-face, phones, emails, etc.
- Enter accurate information and maintain computerised patient files.
- Deal with all patient queries and/or distribute to other team members where appropriate.
- Internal management of patient results to ensure correct recording, sign-off by doctors and filing.
- Issue necessary correspondence to third party providers, GP’s etc.Responsible for the smooth running of Reception areas.
- Play a role in maintaining Accreditation standards.
- Adhere and contribute to all relevant company policies and procedures, such as Health & Safety, Risk Management, etc.
- Be a general support to the Line Manager to ensure the smooth running of the administrative element of the clinic.
- Promote and develop a culture of quality and safety in line with the Vhi H&W QSR Framework and the Vhi H&W Mission, Vision and Values. Ensure that you initiate and participate in all QSR activities (e.g. audit, risk, incident, complaints) and improvements in keeping with the QSR Framework and Vhi H&W strategic objectives. Ensure that effective QSR policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines (PPPGs) are followed in compliance with statutory obligations, accreditation standards (e.g. JCI and HIQA) and evidence-based best practice.
Education & Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Experience in a customer facing role or the ability to demonstrate capability in a customer facing environment is essential.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting would be advantageous but not essential.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone or in writing
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills – MS Word, Excel and Outlook in particular
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Typing skills are an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent team player